Validian Provides Update On Past Year's Progress
OTTAWA, Dec. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Validian Corp. (OTCQB:VLDI), a developer of software based solutions for the management and protection of digital information, data and assets, today issued an update on a series of developments occurring at the Company during the past 14 months, which included:
- 4 installations of ValidianProtect 2.0, which provided valuable feedback from usage and testing;
- verification and validation of the speed of integrating Validian wherein developers have been able to integrate ValidianProtect version 2.0 into some sophisticated applications in less than 4 days, whereas it had previously taken more than 6 months to integrate SSL into the same code base;
- verification that Validian has the only technology to do secure peer-to-peer transmissions; and
- verification that Validian is ideal for preventing man-in-the-browser attacks that are plaguing every online banking application in the world today.
These installations, usage and testing of ValidianProtect 2.0 have been instrumental in Validian's design and architecture for version 2.1, which extends Validian's platform to securely enabling web applications and to multi mobile platforms enabling tablets and smartphones to securely access and use web applications and the Cloud.
Furthermore, these installations have resulted in sales and pre-paid revenues exceeding $500,000, which Validian expects to be able to recognize as revenues when it delivers ValidianProtect 2.1 to these channel partners and customers. Validian also has generated a number of additional installation requests, including collaborating on the development of some specialized Validian-enabled solutions.The onslaught of cyber attacks against major organizations continues unabated, including hacking and theft of valuable digital information through breaches of mobile networks and web applications, like online banking. Validian enables businesses and governments to prevent, not just detect, these cyber attacks, to access and transfer valuable digital information through any networks, and to ensure that this valuable information is protected throughout mobile networks, web applications and the Cloud.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV