The Tim Hortons Random Cups of Kindness program is also being carried out across more than 300 participating U.S. restaurant locations.
ABOUT TIM HORTONS INC.
Tim Hortons is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in North America based on market capitalization, and the largest in Canada. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots, specialty teas, fruit smoothies, home-style soups, fresh Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, hot breakfast sandwiches and fresh baked goods, including our trademark donuts. As of September 30th, 2012, Tim Hortons had 4,138 system-wide restaurants, including 3,365 in Canada, 755 in the United States and 18 in the Gulf Cooperation Council. More information about the Company is available at www.timhortons.com. Follow Tim Hortons on Twitter: www.twitter.com/timhortons.
SOURCE Tim Hortons Inc.Image with caption: "From December 18 until December 22, Tim Hortons is spreading holiday cheer with Random Cups of Kindness at more than 3,000 participating restaurants across Canada. Thousands of randomly selected guests will be surprised with a free order. (CNW Group/Tim Hortons Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121218_C9830_PHOTO_EN_22028.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV