Thousands of random guests at Tims Hortons restaurants across Canada to be surprised with free orders from December 18 to December 22.
OAKVILLE, ON, Dec. 18, 2012 /CNW/ - The best gifts are the ones you get when you least expect them. So, Tim Hortons wants to help make "the most wonderful time of the year" even merrier with Random Cups of Kindness. Beginning today, through to Saturday, December 22, thousands of randomly selected guests at more than 3,000 participating restaurants across the country will receive their order for free.
"At Tim Hortons we have the honour of serving millions of guests each and every day," says David Clanachan, COO, Tim Hortons. "With the hustle and bustle of the season upon us, we thought this would be the perfect time to show our appreciation and randomly surprise many of our loyal guests with a free order."
When the randomly selected guests are served, they will be handed a red bracelet as a memento. They are also being encouraged to share their experiences on Twitter using the hashtag, #randomcupsofkindness, or to post their experiences and photos on the Tim Hortons Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/TimHortons)."Our guests regularly connect with us in a variety of different environments, whether online at home, in restaurants or on-the-go with smart phones," says Clanachan. "They place orders, share experiences and give us great feedback. We want to thank them all and share Random Cups of Kindness with as many as we can." With that in mind, the fun of Random Cups of Kindness is also being extended online. Each day during the five-day campaign, 100 Canadians who mention Tim Hortons in their Tweets will be randomly selected and surprised with a Tim card.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV