- Established several new compliance positions around the world;
- Directed more than 300 third-party legal and accounting experts who have dedicated in excess of 79,000 hours to this effort;
- Conducted more than 85 in-country visits and more than 1,000 interviews of market personnel;
- Spent more than $35 million on new processes and procedures; and
- Conducted training sessions attended by more than 19,000 associates.
Walmart Statement In Response To December 17 New York Times Article About Allegations Of Corruption In Mexico
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.