- Refinancing of close to U.S.$6.7 billion of debt under the Financing Agreement dated as of August 14, 2009, as amended (the “Financing Agreement”), into a new Facilities Agreement (the “New Facilities Agreement”) with a final maturity in 2017 and U.S.$500 million of new senior secured notes due 2018. The New Facilities Agreement provides CEMEX with more flexible operating and financial covenants.
- Issuance of U.S.$940 million in new senior secured notes maturing in 2019 in exchange for approximately U.S.$452 million in perpetual debentures and U.S.$619 million in 2014 Eurobonds, resulting in a reduction of CEMEX’s overall indebtedness of U.S.$131 million.
- Issuance of U.S.$1.5 billion of new senior secured notes due 2022 (the “2022 Notes”).
- Initial share offering of a 26.65% minority position in CEMEX Latam Holdings, S.A.(“CLH”), resulting in net proceeds of about U.S.$960 million.
CEMEX Successfully Completes Financial Plan For 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts