SILVER SPRING, Md., Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) will report fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on Thursday, February 14, 2013, at 7:00 a.m. EST. The company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. EST to discuss the results.
To access the conference call in the U.S. dial 1-866-700-6293, or outside of the U.S. dial 1-617-213-8835, and use the following passcode: 38272747. Please dial in approximately 10 minutes in advance to ensure you are connected prior to the beginning of the call.
A live audio webcast of the call also will be available on Discovery Communications' website at www.discoverycommunications.com.
A replay of the call will be available beginning approximately one hour after the completion of the call until February 28, 2013. The replay can be accessed by phone in the U.S. at 1-888-286-8010 and outside of the U.S. at 1-617-801-6888 using the following passcode: 20914715. The replay also will be available via audio webcast in the "Investor Relations" section of the company's website.About Discovery Communications Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 217 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to satisfying curiosity through 153 worldwide television networks, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Science and Investigation Discovery, as well as U.S. joint venture networks OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, The Hub and 3net, the first 24-hour 3D network. Discovery also is a leading provider of educational products and services to schools and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services, including Revision3. For more information, please visit www.discoverycommunications.com. SOURCE Discovery Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV