VERO BEACH, Fla., Dec. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR PrA) (NYSE MKT: ARR.WS) ("ARMOUR" or the "Company") today confirmed the Q1 2013 monthly cash dividends for the Company's Series A Preferred Stock.
|Q1 2013 Dividend Information|
|Month||Dividend||Holder of Record Date||Payment Date|
|January 2013||$0.171875||January 15, 2013||January 28, 2013|
|February 2013||$0.171875||February 15, 2013||February 26, 2013|
|March 2013||$0.171875||March 15, 2013||March 26, 2013|
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc.
ARMOUR is a Maryland corporation that invests primarily in hybrid adjustable rate, adjustable rate and fixed rate residential mortgage-backed securities ("RMBS") issued or guaranteed by U.S. Government-sponsored entities. ARMOUR is externally managed and advised by ARMOUR Residential Management LLC ("ARRM"). ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT") for U.S. federal income tax purposes, commencing with ARMOUR's taxable year ended December 31, 2009.Safe Harbor This press release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ from expectations, estimates and projections and, consequently, you should not rely on these forward-looking statements as predictions of future events. Words such as "expect," "estimate," "project," "budget," "forecast," "anticipate," "intend," "plan," "may," "will," "could," "should," "believes," "predicts," "potential," "continue," and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties that could cause the actual results to differ materially from the expected results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV