NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) announced today that Roger Wyett, President of its Affiliates, will be the company’s new Vice President of Action Sports with responsibility for the Nike Brand’s skateboarding and snow businesses, as well as Hurley International LLC. Sandy Bodecker, the current VP of Action Sports at Nike, will now work on special projects involving long-term product innovation. In addition, NIKE, Inc. announced that Jim Calhoun, CEO of Converse Inc., will report directly to Mark Parker, President & CEO of NIKE, Inc.
“Roger’s leadership over these important businesses will help continue to drive success for Nike,” said Mark Parker, President & CEO of NIKE, Inc. “I’d like to thank Sandy for his strong leadership over the last five years and look forward to his continued significant contributions to the company.”
Scott LeClair, VP and GM of Nike Skate and Nike Snow, will report to Wyett. Bob Hurley, currently the interim CEO of Hurley, will also remain in that position and will report to Wyett.
Wyett, 55, first joined Nike in 1994 and has held a variety of roles including CEO of Hurley and Vice President of Global Apparel. He will report to Trevor Edwards, Nike’s Executive Vice President of Global Brand & Category Management.About Nike NIKE, Inc., based near Beaverton, Oregon, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Wholly-owned NIKE, Inc. subsidiaries include Converse Inc., which designs, markets and distributes athletic footwear, apparel and accessories; and Hurley International LLC, which designs, markets and distributes action sports and youth lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories. For more information, visit www.nikeinc.com or follow @Nike.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV