NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: ACG), a closed-end management investment company, declared on this date, December 17, 2012, a monthly income distribution of $0.04 per share of Common Stock. The total distribution of $0.04 is payable on January 18, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 28, 2012. Ex-date will be December 26, 2012.
The distribution, which is deemed to be received by shareholders in 2012 for federal income tax purposes, represents full payment of the $0.04 January 2013 distribution so as to enable the Fund to comply with the Internal Revenue Code's minimum distribution requirements for the current year.
In addition, the Fund declared on this date, December 17, 2012, a short term capital gains distribution of $0.2282 per share of Common Stock and a long term capital gains distribution of $0.3005 per share of Common Stock, both payable on January 18, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 28, 2012.
AllianceBernstein Income Fund, Inc. is managed by AllianceBernstein L.P.SOURCE AllianceBernstein Income Fund, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV