VERO BEACH, Fla., Dec. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JAVELIN Mortgage Investment Corp. (NYSE:JMI) ("JAVELIN" or the "Company") announced today a Q1 2013 monthly cash dividend rate for the Company's Common Stock of $0.23 per share.
|Q1 2013 Dividend Information|
|Month||Dividend||Holder of Record Date||Payment Date|
|January 2013||$0.23||January 15, 2013||January 30, 2013|
|February 2013||$0.23||February 15, 2013||February 27, 2013|
|March 2013||$0.23||March 15, 2013||March 27, 2013|
The Company estimates that its 2012 taxable REIT income equaled or exceeded dividends paid in 2012.
About JAVELIN Mortgage Investment Corp.JAVELIN is a Maryland corporation that invests primarily in hybrid adjustable rate, adjustable rate and fixed rate Agency residential mortgage-backed securities ("RMBS") and non-Agency RMBS. JAVELIN is externally managed and advised by ARMOUR Residential Management LLC ("ARRM"), an investment advisor registered with the SEC. JAVELIN Mortgage Investment Corp. has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT") for U.S. Federal income tax purposes, commencing with JAVELIN's taxable year ended December 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV