"Dwayne's 28 years of experience at NNS, Northrop Grumman Newport News, Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding and HII position him for success in this new career opportunity," Niland said. "With the majority of his career spent in financial management, contracts and pricing, business planning, and treasury, Dwayne brings great experience along with a set of valuable and complementary skills to his new position."
Scott Stabler has served as the corporate vice president, operations, since the formation of HII in March 2011. In his new position, he will be responsible for maintaining an effective internal audit program that provides independent and objective evaluation of company processes and control systems. This includes the development and execution of an audit plan which assesses the company's operational effectiveness using enterprise risk-based methodology. He will administratively report to Niland with functional responsibility to the HII Audit Committee.
Stabler joined NNS in 1984 in carrier construction engineering and has held progressively responsible positions in supply chain, engineering, business development and program management for NNS, Northrop Grumman Newport News and Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding. He graduated from North Carolina State University in 1982 with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and holds a MBA from the College of William and Mary.
"Scott brings to this position an impressive resume grounded in leading a wide variety of successful programs and teams," Niland said. "His demonstrated ability to work effectively across diverse populations and the scope of his management experience will serve him well in this position."Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) designs, builds and maintains nuclear and non-nuclear ships for the U.S. Navy and Coast Guard and provides after-market services for military ships around the globe. For more than a century, HII has built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. Employing more than 37,000 in Virginia, Mississippi, Louisiana and California, its primary business divisions are Newport News Shipbuilding and Ingalls Shipbuilding. For more information, visit:
- HII on the web: www.huntingtoningalls.com
- HII on Facebook: www.facebook.com/HuntingtonIngallsIndustries
- HII on Twitter: twitter.com/hiindustries
CONTACT: Beci Brenton Beci.firstname.lastname@example.org 202-264-7143
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV