NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Dec. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE:HII) announced today that Dwayne Blake has been appointed corporate vice president, investor relations, and Scott Stabler has been appointed corporate vice president, internal audit, effective Jan. 1, 2013.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/hii/mediagallery.html?pkgid=16320
Blake, formerly the corporate vice president, internal audit, is replacing Andy Green, who is leaving the corporate staff for a position at HII's Newport News Shipbuilding division (NNS). Blake's responsibilities will include acting as the primary interface between the investment community and the company with a focus on helping to educate institutional investors and research analysts on the company's business strategy, operations and financial results. He will also work closely with the finance, communications and legal teams to analyze financial results, develop earnings announcements, perform competitor and stock trading analysis and ensure compliance with all SEC regulations. He will report directly to Barbara A. Niland, corporate vice president, business management, and chief financial officer.Blake joined NNS in 1984 and has held positions of increasing responsibility in engineering, treasury, business management, contracts and pricing, and business planning. He has served as corporate vice president, internal audit, since the formation of HII in March 2011. Blake earned a bachelor of science degree in finance from Hampton University and an MBA from Old Dominion University.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV