PLEASANTON, Calif., Dec. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO) today announced that Robert S. Weiss, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Albert G. White III, Vice President, Investor Relations, Treasurer and Chief Strategic Officer, will present at the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to be held at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, Calif., on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM PT (2:30 PM ET).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.coopercos.com . The webcast will be archived on the Company's website following the presentation.
About The Cooper CompaniesThe Cooper Companies, Inc. ("Cooper") is a global medical device company publicly traded on the NYSE Euronext (NYSE:COO). Cooper is dedicated to being A Quality of Life Company™ with a focus on delivering shareholder value. Cooper operates through two business units, CooperVision and CooperSurgical. CooperVision brings a refreshing perspective on vision care with a commitment to crafting a wide range of high-quality products for contact lens wearers and providing focused practitioner support. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women's health clinicians with market leading products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, Cooper has over 7,500 employees with products sold in over 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.coopercos.com . COO-G
CONTACT: Kim Duncan Senior Director, Investor Relations 925-460-3663 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV