Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: APOL) announced today that it will report its fiscal 2013 first quarter results after the market closes on Tuesday, January 8, 2013. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its results in more detail at 3:00 p.m. MT (5:00 p.m. ET) the same day.
Participating from Apollo Group, Inc. will be:
Greg Cappelli, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Apollo Global and Brian Swartz, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Dial-In Numbers:877-292-6888 (Domestic) 973-200-3381 (International) Conference ID: 82100134 Please dial in at least five minutes prior to the start of the call. Journalists are invited to listen only. At the conclusion of the call, journalists who wish to ask questions should call the media hotline at (602) 254-0086. Webcast and Replay: Investors, journalists and the general public may access a live webcast of this event by visiting the Apollo Group, Inc. website at: www.apollogrp.edu. A webcast replay will be available approximately one hour following the conclusion of the call at the same link. Telephone Replay: A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the call by dialing: 855-859-2056 (Domestic)404-537-3406 (International)Conference ID: 82100134(Available until January 22, 2013) About Apollo Group Apollo Group, Inc. is one of the world's largest private education providers and has been in the education business for approximately 40 years. The Company offers innovative and distinctive educational programs and services both online and on-campus at the undergraduate, master’s and doctoral levels through its subsidiaries: University of Phoenix, Apollo Global, Institute for Professional Development and College for Financial Planning. The Company offers programs and services throughout the United States and in Latin America and Europe, as well as online throughout the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV