MEMC Receives Supplier Excellence Award From TSMC
ST. PETERS, Mo., Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) announced today that it has received the Supplier Excellence Award from TSMC for 'outstanding overall performance' in 2012. The award was presented to MEMC by TSMC's Co-Chief Operating Officer, Dr. Shang-yi Chiang at a ceremony in Taiwan on December 14, 2012.
Shaker Sadasivam, President of Semiconductor Materials for MEMC, said, "We are honored to be recognized by TSMC as a Supplier of Excellence. We place enormous value on our relationship with TSMC and are committed to providing customer partners like them with top-quality products and unrivaled service and support each and every day. This award is an excellent acknowledgment of the dedication and hard work of the MEMC team around the world."
This marks the second time in three years that MEMC has been recognized by TSMC with this award.
About MEMCMEMC is a global leader in semiconductor and solar technology. MEMC has been a pioneer in the design and development of silicon wafer technologies for over 50 years. With R&D and manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, MEMC enables the next generation of high performance semiconductor devices and solar cells. Through its SunEdison subsidiary, MEMC is also a developer of solar power projects and a worldwide leader in solar energy services. MEMC's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "WFR." For more information about MEMC, please visit www.memc.com.SOURCE MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV