Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE: CSL) announced today that it has completed the purchase of the Thermax-Raydex business from Belden, Inc. Thermax-Raydex is a leading global supplier of high-performance hook-up, data and coaxial wire and cable for mission-critical applications for commercial aerospace, defense and industrial customers and will operate within Carlisle’s Interconnect Technologies segment.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management’s current expectations and are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. Actual results may differ materially from these expectations due to changes in global economic, business, competitive, market and regulatory factors. More detailed information about these factors is contained in the Company’s filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no duty to update forward-looking statements.
About Carlisle CompaniesCarlisle Companies Inc. is a global diversified company that designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets including commercial roofing, energy, agriculture, lawn and garden, mining and construction equipment, aerospace and electronics, dining and food delivery, and healthcare. Through our group of decentralized operating companies led by entrepreneurial management teams we bring innovative product solutions to solve the challenges our customers face. Our employees worldwide, who generated $3.2 billion in net sales in 2011, are focused on continuously improving the value of the Carlisle brand by developing the best products, ensuring the highest quality and providing unequaled customer service in the many industries we serve. Learn more about Carlisle at www.carlisle.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV