PEINE, Germany, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Imagine photo and video editing with color correction the way you see it —in seconds— and without the steep learning curve of Photoshop. Fine-tuning color, contrast, exposure, saturation, shadows and highlights in images and videos has never been easier or more intuitive than with the upgraded, advanced Xe847 plug-in for Photoshop from Lemke Software.
Previously available exclusively for Mac OS, Lemke's upgraded Xe847 2.0 now works with Windows.
Watch Xe847 in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCVGzmnL7xA&feature=youtu.be
Humans perceive the color of objects as constant, even if the ambient light or the illuminant changes. Before Xe847, cameras and software have been unable to perceive these changes that the human eye can. Not even the most expensive Cameras can do this.Lemke Software has advanced the non-linear color correction features in Xe847 version 2.0 for superior, selective or global color-correction-constancy technology. Xe847's interface is elegant and intuitive. Five controller dials generate professional results; process dozens of images in minutes.
- The FUZZY LOGIC CONTROLLER dial lets you experiment to find an algorithm variant where the photo looks best.
- Use the COLOR CONSTANCY CORRECTION control to control the internal color constancy correction from zero to overdrive. This is what makes Xe847 so very different.
- The EXPOSURE CONTROLLER influences brightness and contrast depending on individual photo readings.
- A first of its kind, AMBIENT LIGHT CONTROLLER lets you test what the photo would look like of the scene were illuminated with different ambient light.
- The COLOR TONE SHIFT dial allows the user to make adjustments to specific color tones using an eyedropper tool.