Dec. 17, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Imagine photo and video editing with color correction the way you see it —in seconds— and without the steep learning curve of Photoshop. Fine-tuning color, contrast, exposure, saturation, shadows and highlights in images and videos has never been easier or more intuitive than with the upgraded, advanced
plug-in for Photoshop from Lemke Software.
Previously available exclusively for Mac OS, Lemke's upgraded Xe847 2.0 now works with Windows.
Watch Xe847 in action:
Humans perceive the color of objects as constant, even if the ambient light or the illuminant changes. Before Xe847, cameras and software have been unable to perceive these changes that the human eye can. Not even the most expensive Cameras can do this.
Lemke Software has advanced the non-linear color correction features in Xe847 version 2.0 for superior, selective or global color-correction-constancy technology.
Xe847's interface is elegant and intuitive. Five controller dials generate professional results; process dozens of images in minutes.
- The FUZZY LOGIC CONTROLLER dial lets you experiment to find an algorithm variant where the photo looks best.
- Use the COLOR CONSTANCY CORRECTION control to control the internal color constancy correction from zero to overdrive. This is what makes Xe847 so very different.
- The EXPOSURE CONTROLLER influences brightness and contrast depending on individual photo readings.
- A first of its kind, AMBIENT LIGHT CONTROLLER lets you test what the photo would look like of the scene were illuminated with different ambient light.
- The COLOR TONE SHIFT dial allows the user to make adjustments to specific color tones using an eyedropper tool.
Plug-in for MAC
Requires Mac OS Intel and Photoshop CS.5 or higher. Download the demo
Xe847 Plug-in for Windows
Requires Windows and Photoshop CS.5 or higher. Download the demo
Xe847 Add-on for GraphicConverter
Requires GraphicConverter 7.6.1 or higher. Download the demo
About Lemke Software
develops graphic, photograph and video editing software and plug-ins for Apple and Windows operating systems that streamline workflow and support the use of images and graphics in print, online and video for both novices and professionals. Founded in 1992, Lemke Software is the developer of GraphicConverter, a leading image conversion and editing tool that supports over 80 file format with over 1.5 million users worldwide. Additional products include CADintosh, a high performance 2D technical drawing tool; FontBook for organizing and printing fonts; SnapsCleaner used to remove unwanted metadata from JPG files and other custom solutions for clients worldwide
Phone: +49 5171 72200 (German), +49 5171 72202 (English)
The Xpress Press News Service, merging e-mail and satellite distribution technologies to reach business analysts and media outlets worldwide. For more information, visit
SOURCE Lemke Software GmbH