PROS ® (NYSE: PRO), an original big data company, today announced that American Standard has chosen PROS big data applications to support its pricing and sales effectiveness initiatives.
American Standard is a leading manufacturer of high-quality residential and commercial building products for the bath and kitchen. The company employs more than 5,000 people in the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more than 130 years, American Standard has been raising the standard on daily living through innovations that balance performance, beauty and responsibility. The company’s water conservation efforts were recognized this fall by being named the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) 2012 WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year.
“Our business operates at a rapid-fire pace, and we were looking for capabilities to make decisions quickly,” said American Standard Director of Pricing Edmond Brown. “We conducted a systematic and comprehensive evaluation of PROS and its biggest competitors, and PROS won hands down. Their engagement with business leaders across our organization, from sales, marketing, finance and pricing, provided us with a blueprint for our success. We’ll have real-time big data science and analytics on historical customer transactions that benefit the entire organization.”
“Our customers require that we respond at the speed of their businesses with quotes that are almost instantaneous,” said American Standard Vice President of Sales Chris Capone. “PROS took a real partnership approach with our sales team, listened to what we needed, understood our challenges and established a process that is strategic to our efforts. Our sales force will now be equipped to respond to the pace of the market with a set of tools that deliver profitable business results.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV