Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
SPDR Gold Shares (GLD): "Gold is a currency and I want some. I want you to be in there."Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN): "I'd ring the register. Let's take that one off the table." Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): "I want to own Hain. The stock came down but I'm not concerned. I want to buy it right here." Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP): "A lot of people are worried but I'm sticking. Buy it. I wouldn't buy more though." Priceline.com (PCLN): "I think world travel is fine but I prefer Expedia (EXPE)." Sony (SNE): "No. Their time has come and gone. I'm not a buyer." Toyota Motor (TM): "I want you to own Ford Motor (F). I think they're finally ready to run." Weyerhaeuser (WY): "I think this is a great housing play. I think the world of this company. I'm a buyer." NextEra Energy (NEE): "I'm not a big clean energy investor. I'd rather be in Kinder Morgan Energy Partners.
To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV