Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 17
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Please stop asking fundamental analysts to explain stock price movements via technical analysis.It's awkward.— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) December 17, 2012
More like the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain "@euromoney: Oh. The Fed is not God, apparently:bit.ly/Wi1Vk2 via @mccarthyryanj— Cate Long (@cate_long) December 17, 2012
Thinkers are never wrong, only early. Traders are often wrong, never in doubt— Mark Dow (@mark_dow) December 17, 2012
The action in $AAPL couldn't be worse if Lindsay Lohan was starring in it.— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) December 17, 2012
Yawn: Boehner-Obama meeting rumor— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 17, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV