Time Warner Cable has introduced Did You Know, a new campaign launched to increase customer awareness of the products, features and customer care initiatives already included in their Time Warner Cable service.
“Our goal is to build awareness of these great initiatives so customers will truly feel the value we bring them every day, and we’re doing it in a fun, unique and engaging way,” said Jeffery Hirsch, EVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Residential Services of Time Warner Cable.
A total of seven TV spots will be introduced by the end of this year. The spots focus on multiple customer benefits such as:
- Did You Know you can watch live TV with the TWC TV app in any room on any screen -- and now, for the first time, you can watch TV shows and movies from our Free On Demand library?
- Did You Know now you have access to over 60,000 free WiFi Hotspots across the country?
- Did You Know that you can catch-up on the latest episodes of your favorite shows whenever you want with Free Primetime On Demand and Entertainment On Demand?
- Did You Know that you can manage your account, check your services, even pay your bill from wherever you are by using the My TWC application or by going to twc.com in your mobile browser?
Each month, Did You Know topics will be featured in TV spots, customer newsletters, bill statements, Time Warner Cable’s YouTube channel, Twitter and Facebook pages ( www.facebook.com/twc) and Time Warner Cable stores.Customers can view the first four spots by clicking here: Did You Know? - My TWC Did You Know? - WiFi Hotspots Did You Know? - TWC TV with Free On Demand Did You Know? - TV Everywhere Did You Know? - Free On Demand About Time Warner Cable Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV