Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (NYSE:BAH), the parent company of management and technology consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton, will host a conference call at 8 a.m. EST on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, to discuss the financial results for its Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2013 (ending December 31, 2012). A news release containing the results will be issued before the call.
Analysts and institutional investors may participate on the call by dialing (877) 375-9141 (International: (253) 237-1151). The conference call will be webcast simultaneously to the public through a link on the investor relations section of the Booz Allen Hamilton web site at www.boozallen.com. A replay of the conference call will be available online at www.boozallen.com beginning at 10:30 a.m. EDT on January 30, 2013, and continuing through March 1, 2013. The replay will also be available by telephone at (855) 859-2056 (International: (404) 537-3406).
About Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton is a leading provider of management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations, institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Booz Allen is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, employs approximately 25,000 people, and had revenue of $5.86 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV