3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Lower
1. As of noon trading, Sirius XM Radio ( SIRI) is down $0.02 (-0.7%) to $2.89 on average volume Thus far, 38.4 million shares of Sirius XM Radio exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 76.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $2.85-$2.92 after having opened the day at $2.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.91. Sirius XM Radio Inc. provides satellite radio services in the United States and Canada. The company broadcasts approximately 135 channels, including music, sports, entertainment, comedy, talk, news, traffic, and weather channels on subscription fee basis through two satellite radio systems. Sirius XM Radio has a market cap of $14.4 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 59.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Sirius XM Radio a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sirius XM Radio as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Sirius XM Radio Ratings Report now. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts