Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Should investors begin looking to invest a little money overseas? Jim Cramer told Lindsey Bell at TheStreet.com Monday he feels things are stabilizing in Europe and there's a lot of pent-up demand in this under-owned part of the world.
Cramer said valuations remain low in Europe, yet the companies are doing quite well. He is a fan of SAP (SAP) but the drug makers and even the banks are also getting attractive.
But as good as Europe is, Cramer said he still likes China more as that country has shifted its focus from inflation to growth, a move it should have made many months ago.As good as Europe is, Cramer concluded, China is better. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV