Smashing Big Banks Only the First Step: Opinion
Lacking any Professor to explain the folly of Gilligan's plan, they all agree. However, what the castaways quickly discover is none of them are getting any wealthier at all. With their tiny island economy flooded with coconut dollars, all that has happened is prices also increased.
Now let's change our scenario slightly and introduce a new castaway: Banker. Banker happens to be the owner of the printing press and Banker gets a different idea for "getting wealthy." With complete control over the printing press, Banker decides that from now on while each of the other castaways will continue to get 10 coconut dollars each month he will receive 1,000 coconut dollars from his own printing press.
Suddenly the dynamics change dramatically. Instead of no one getting any wealthier as price increases match the increase in the money supply Banker becomes wealthier as he accrues a massive supply of coconut dollars.
So even though the price of coconuts is soaring, only Banker is unaffected by the price increases. Note that Banker can only get richer through this money-printing inequity at the expense of all the other castaways getting poorer.This is the Western financial paradigm: Banker(s) gets all the coconut dollars. We all get poorer while their own endless supply of new paper ensures that "inflation" only affects the rest of us. The absurd lie is that handing Wall Street endless trillions of newly created money will somehow "create jobs." After all the $trillions printed and handed to Wall Street since 2008, does anyone see any jobs being created? This is only one of the mega-crimes of these mega-predators. Here are two more. The banksters' $1.5 quadrillion "derivatives market" is nothing but a rigged casino, so crooked that "the House" won't even pay off on its losing bets if it's not convenient for them - as we saw with their
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV