The board of directors of Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today declared a 24-cent first-quarter 2013 dividend on the company’s common stock, payable March 5, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 1, 2013. Pfizer increased the dividend by approximately 9 percent, to 24 cents from 22 cents per share.
The first-quarter 2013 cash dividend will be the 297 th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by Pfizer.
“The dividend increase is a testament to our continued commitment to returning capital to shareholders and demonstrates our continued confidence in the business,” stated Ian Read, Pfizer chairman and chief executive officer. “We remain focused on total return to shareholders, of which the dividend is a key component.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV