Unlocking the power of big data, mobile and social media will transform digital marketing in 2013, according to 25 experts featured in global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget’s (NYSE:ET) new Inspired Marketing Predictions guide released today.
The guide features predictions for emerging trends across email, mobile, social, cross-channel and marketing automation from industry leaders, including Adobe, Direct Marketing Association, ExactTarget, Microsoft, Scotts Miracle-Gro and Urban Airship.
“The new year provides new opportunities for marketers to create innovative, customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver business results across email, mobile, social media and the Web,” said Tim Kopp, ExactTarget’s chief marketing officer. “The Inspired Predictions Marketing guide provides exclusive industry-leading advice to inspire and enable organizations around the world to transform their business with digital marketing.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV