ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced a new ebook that helps local businesses acquire more customers by understanding the online consumer buying process and how to influence it.
The Web and social media have changed the way customers find, compare, and ultimately choose local products and services. Armed with ReachLocal’s new ebook, local businesses can more effectively optimize their Web presence in order to acquire more customers. The ebook provides an overview of:
- The “ Zero Moment of Truth” and why understanding it is important for local businesses
- How the consumer buying process has evolved and what types of information consumers are using today to make purchase decisions
- How local businesses can leverage the consumer buying journey to increase their online marketing effectiveness.
“SMBs regularly ask us how to better understand the journey customers follow to buy products and services,” said Todd Ebert, Chief Marketing Officer at ReachLocal. “By applying the strategies detailed in our ebook to their marketing programs, businesses will be able to influence consumers in all the places that they surf, search and socialize online and ultimately turn more of them into customers.”
You can download your free copy of the ebook today.About ReachLocal, Inc. ReachLocal, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including search engine marketing (ReachSearch™), Web presence (ReachCast™), display advertising (ReachDisplay™), display retargeting (ReachRetargeting™), online marketing analytics (TotalTrack®) and assisted chat service (TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, "feet-on-the-street" sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third-party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands and Japan. Subscribe to ReachLocal's free newsletter to receive news, tips and other online marketing insights. Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements This document includes certain forward-looking statements. These statements are based on the current expectations or beliefs of management of ReachLocal and are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. Actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied by the statements herein due to (1) changes in economic, business, competitive, technological and/or regulatory factors, (2) failure of the AdWords strategic relationship with Google to produce expected results; (3) failure to compete successfully in a highly competitive and rapidly changing marketplace, (4) failure to retain key employees, and (5) other factors affecting the business operation of ReachLocal. More detailed information about these and other factors that may affect current expectations may be found in filings by ReachLocal with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. ReachLocal is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any such obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV