INDIANAPOLIS, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) will announce its financial guidance for 2013 on Friday, January 4, 2013 and, separately, will announce its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2012 on Tuesday, January 29, 2013. On each day, Lilly will also conduct conference calls with the investment community and media to further detail the company's 2013 financial guidance and its 2012 financial performance, respectively.
The conference calls on both days will begin at 9:00 a.m. EST. Investors, media and the general public can access live webcasts of the conference calls through links that will be posted on Lilly's website at www.lilly.com.
Lilly, a leading innovation-driven corporation, is developing a growing portfolio of pharmaceutical products by applying the latest research from its own worldwide laboratories and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., Lilly provides answers – through medicines and information – for some of the world's most urgent medical needs. Additional information about Lilly is available at www.lilly.com. F-LLY
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV