OXFORD, England, December 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, is pleased to announce that per January 2013 it will publish the Journal of Choice Modelling ( JOCM).
JOCM was founded in 2008 by its editors, Stephane Hess (University of Leeds) and John Rose ( University of Sydney), who will remain in charge after the transfer to Elsevier. The team of Associate Editors will continue to comprise of: Michel Bierlaire (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne), Michiel Bliemer ( University of Sydney), Juan de Dios Ortúzar (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile), Riccardo Scarpa (Queen's University Belfast) and Kenneth Train ( University of California, Berkeley).
JOCM publishes papers which either make a methodological contribution to or present an innovative application in the field of choice modelling. The journal covers topics such as transport and marketing where the analysis of choice behaviour is a topic of interest. While it mainly focuses on the use of discrete choice models, other methods and survey design are also discussed."The journal has gone from strength to strength over the last five years, attracting authors and readers from the various disciplines in which choice modelling is a core analytical technique," said Editors-in-Chief Hess and Rose. "Our decision to publish with Elsevier is a reflection of our belief that this will strengthen the academic impact of the journal, and lead to further increases in interest from authors, while maintaining access for as wide a group of readers as possible, facilitated by its inclusion in existing ScienceDirect libraries. We look forward to our collaboration with great excitement."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV