NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TheKnot.com, the world's most popular wedding planning destination, today announced the launch of its new look, just in time for "White Wednesday" and the crush of couples who get engaged over the holidays and jump online January 2 to start planning their weddings and finding their vendors. The new look and feel offers couples a streamlined and personalized approach to managing the stressful 200+ decisions required when planning a wedding. In addition, the new site design filters and organizes the extraordinarily vast collection of ideas, answers, vendors, products and inspirational pictures on TheKnot.com, ensuring that couples can easily find exactly the information they need when they need it.
"Having the world's largest curated collection of inspirational wedding pictures, etiquette answers, wedding venue listings, photographer portfolios, vendor reviews, new ideas and more is our greatest asset, but it is a challenge not to overwhelm our brides and grooms!" says Carley Roney, cofounder of TheKnot.com. "This new web design, combined with our new mobile site and top-rated wedding planning app for the iPhone, creates a more tailored, step-by-step, on-the-go experience personalized to each bride's needs."
Features of the redesign of TheKnot.com include:
- Step-by-Step Guide: The new left-hand navigation bar is a bride's personalized wedding to-do checklist, providing guidance on exactly what to do next. Every answer set of curated options is just one click away.
- Chic, Clean Design: A gray letterpress logo, larger images and more white space create an elegant new feel.
- "My Palette" Homepage: Members see curated links based on their wedding style, as well as aspirational images curated to match their personal wedding palette. (Is pink your wedding color? Your homepage is now all pink inspiration!)
- Image Search: New robust search functionality delivers fast visual search results for every color, brand or category: "Purple," "bouquets," "feathers," " Monique Lhuillier," "St. Regis," "NYC photographers."
- Facebook Friendly: Members can now easily share images, poll their Facebook friends or mark their planning milestones on their timeline.
- Web-Wide Wedding Scrapbooking: The Knot "Love It" button helps brides easily clip their favorite photos from anywhere on the web into their planner on TheKnot.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV