"Wynyard is leading the way in the next generation of risk management connecting advanced techniques to better assess risk, detect and prevent crime from occurring.
"I'm passionate about delivering Government agencies around the world solutions that help them fight the challenges they face. My new role with Wynyard will give me the chance to make a real difference to how they combat problems that continue to grow in size, scale and impact."
Before joining Wynyard, Grieve spent 18 months as Director Global Channel Sales for an AIM-listed start-up, where he developed and executed its worldwide reseller programme. Before this he held senior positions at Detica, most recently as Global Head of Government Markets Detica NetReveal where he led the sales and marketing activity of the Government markets globally.
Following an early impressive eight years with the Royal New Zealand Navy holding several positions of noted responsibility, Grieve held several general management and senior sales positions. He also enjoyed a successful career in the technology industry including running the e-commerce and product development teams who were instrumental in delivering Telecom Xtra, New Zealand's largest internet service provider, to the market.SOURCE Wynyard Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV