"Wynyard is leading the way in the next generation of risk management connecting advanced techniques to better assess risk, detect and prevent crime from occurring.
"I'm passionate about delivering Government agencies around the world solutions that help them fight the challenges they face. My new role with Wynyard will give me the chance to make a real difference to how they combat problems that continue to grow in size, scale and impact."
Before joining Wynyard, Grieve spent 18 months as Director Global Channel Sales for an AIM-listed start-up, where he developed and executed its worldwide reseller programme. Before this he held senior positions at Detica, most recently as Global Head of Government Markets Detica NetReveal where he led the sales and marketing activity of the Government markets globally.
Following an early impressive eight years with the Royal New Zealand Navy holding several positions of noted responsibility, Grieve held several general management and senior sales positions. He also enjoyed a successful career in the technology industry including running the e-commerce and product development teams who were instrumental in delivering Telecom Xtra, New Zealand's largest internet service provider, to the market.SOURCE Wynyard Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV