Though the deadline for money-back-guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery via FedEx Ground is today, December 17, procrastinators still have options. More than 82 percent of all packages shipped via FedEx Ground are delivered in three business days or less. Plus, last-minute shoppers and shippers have until Saturday, December 22, to ship items via FedEx Express for delivery in the continental U.S. on December 24.
About FedEx Ground
FedEx Ground, a part of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in cost-effective, small-package ground shipping, offering dependable service to businesses and residential customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. FedEx Ground is faster to more locations than UPS and includes FedEx Home Delivery for residential customers and FedEx SmartPost specializing in the delivery of low-weight packages from businesses to residential customers through a partnership with the U.S. Postal Service®. FedEx Ground includes approximately 50,000 employees and a network of more than 520 distribution hubs and local pickup-and-delivery stations. There are more than 30,000 motorized vehicles that transport approximately 5.6 million packages daily. The company reported annual revenue of $9.5 billion in fiscal year 2012.
About FedEx Corp.FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $43 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. For more information, visit news.fedex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV