athenahealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATHN), a leading provider of cloud-based electronic health record ( EHR), practice management, and care coordination services to medical groups and health systems, today announced that it will participate in the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference. Jonathan Bush, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Adams, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present a corporate overview and update on the company’s service offerings.
|Wednesday, January 9, 2013|
|Westin St. Francis Hotel|
|335 Powell Street|
|San Francisco, CA 94102|
A live audio webcast of the presentation and a replay will be available in the “Investor Events & Presentations” section of athenahealth’s website at http://investors.athenahealth.com.
athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based Best in KLAS electronic health record (
EHR), practice management, and
care coordination services to medical groups and health systems. athenahealth’s mission is to be the most trusted service to medical care givers, helping them do well by doing the right thing. For more information, please visit
http://www.athenahealth.com/ or call (888) 652-8200.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV