For instance, over the past three years Avago's growth has arrived above the peer median. This is a group which also includes Texas Instruments (TXN) and Skyworks Solutions (SWKS). During that span Avago has averaged 17% revenue growth vs. the group's 7%. Likewise, Avago's earnings growth has consistently exceeded its peers by 2%.
These factors suggests the stock remains severely undervalued -- especially following its 7% slide last Friday. This has now placed Avago's price-to-earnings ratio at 13 compared to its peer median P/E which registers at 20. What's more, with the smartphone market expected to continue to grow, Avago should continue to outperform its rivals heading into 2013. Investors would be wise to load up on this stock now.
At the time of publication, the author held no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV