For instance, over the past three years Avago's growth has arrived above the peer median. This is a group which also includes Texas Instruments (TXN) and Skyworks Solutions (SWKS). During that span Avago has averaged 17% revenue growth vs. the group's 7%. Likewise, Avago's earnings growth has consistently exceeded its peers by 2%.
These factors suggests the stock remains severely undervalued -- especially following its 7% slide last Friday. This has now placed Avago's price-to-earnings ratio at 13 compared to its peer median P/E which registers at 20. What's more, with the smartphone market expected to continue to grow, Avago should continue to outperform its rivals heading into 2013. Investors would be wise to load up on this stock now.
At the time of publication, the author held no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV