Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced enhancements to its Impact 360 ® Workforce Optimization ™ suite, including enhanced workflows that provide contact center staff with access to critical customer information which requires immediate action. Armed with this data, customer service operations teams can make faster, better decisions to help fulfill customer requirements; enable better, more efficient service delivery; and support performance improvements.
In today’s contact center environments, it can be a challenge to identify and understand the root cause of issues quickly, especially those that result in decreased performance across service representatives. Verint’s workforce optimization (WFO) suite helps address this need by offering deep business process integrations that facilitate the rapid and seamless exchange of information, using analytics and real-time alerting and notifications across the platform. With the addition of more efficient workflows, the enhancements 1 help supervisors, managers and agents immediately identify and understand root causes that are preventing contact centers from achieving the highest level of performance, and give them the insights they need to take corrective action.
“The future of workforce optimization requires advanced analytical tools, along with software unification through alerts and notifications, to meet the growing demands faced by today’s enterprises,” explains Nancy Treaster, senior vice president and general manager, strategic operations, Verint Enterprise Intelligence Solutions ™. “With Impact 360, users have a solution that enables them to gain an unprecedented enterprise view of workforce performance by leveraging a unified WFO suite to streamline processes, uncover opportunities and enhance service, sales and satisfaction. The playing field is once again evolving with Impact 360’s customer-centric WFO capabilities, and our forward-thinking customers are leading the way.”
Improving Performance Through Customer InteractionsThe latest enhancements to Verint’s Impact 360 Workforce Optimization software facilitate a greater and more rapid understanding of root cause, such as saving valuable time and providing answers to improve performance and change behavior.
- One-click access to relevant customer interactions. Frontline supervisors and managers can benefit from one-click access to the most relevant recorded interactions from employee scorecards, and can then assign coaching and eLearning as needed. This helps to identify agents that are negatively impacting a customer satisfaction key performance indicator (KPI) and provide development opportunities to improve agent performance.
- Instant replay of agent interactions. The popular timeline report in Verint’s Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics ™ solution displays recorded interactions, providing context to help understand the root cause of employee desktop behavior. By replaying the relevant interactions, managers and supervisors can get a complete picture of what users are doing to pinpoint anomalous behavior.
- Visual cues from recorded calls . With a transcript that provides visual identification of words and categories used throughout a customer interaction, call evaluators can quickly navigate to relevant parts without having to listen to the entire conversation.
- Segmentation and interaction targeting . Users can analyze customer interactions based on customer and/or business segmentation that have been pre-defined to easily categorize calls based on issues important to the organization—such as customer type, customer lifetime value, product or services used and/or survey response scores.
- Insight to process failures . Analysts can determine where the actual execution of a process is failing or perhaps reaching sub-optimal status. This can help organizations identify the correct measures of performance and put metrics in place that drive success at the overall operation level, as well as help ensure the optimal customer experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV