Verint® Systems Inc.
(NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced enhancements to its Impact 360
suite, including enhanced workflows that provide contact center staff with access to critical customer information which requires immediate action. Armed with this data, customer service operations teams can make faster, better decisions to help fulfill customer requirements; enable better, more efficient service delivery; and support performance improvements.
In today’s contact center environments, it can be a challenge to identify and understand the root cause of issues quickly, especially those that result in decreased performance across service representatives. Verint’s workforce optimization (WFO) suite helps address this need by offering deep business process integrations that facilitate the rapid and seamless exchange of information, using analytics and real-time alerting and notifications across the platform. With the addition of more efficient workflows, the enhancements
help supervisors, managers and agents immediately identify and understand root causes that are preventing contact centers from achieving the highest level of performance, and give them the insights they need to take corrective action.
“The future of workforce optimization requires advanced analytical tools, along with software unification through alerts and notifications, to meet the growing demands faced by today’s enterprises,” explains Nancy Treaster, senior vice president and general manager, strategic operations, Verint Enterprise Intelligence Solutions
. “With Impact 360, users have a solution that enables them to gain an unprecedented enterprise view of workforce performance by leveraging a unified WFO suite to streamline processes, uncover opportunities and enhance service, sales and satisfaction. The playing field is once again evolving with Impact 360’s customer-centric WFO capabilities, and our forward-thinking customers are leading the way.”
Improving Performance Through Customer Interactions
The latest enhancements to Verint’s Impact 360 Workforce Optimization software facilitate a greater and more rapid understanding of root cause, such as saving valuable time and providing answers to improve performance and change behavior.
Delivering Proactive Notifications to Provide Insight-Driven Action
- One-click access to relevant customer interactions. Frontline supervisors and managers can benefit from one-click access to the most relevant recorded interactions from employee scorecards, and can then assign coaching and eLearning as needed. This helps to identify agents that are negatively impacting a customer satisfaction key performance indicator (KPI) and provide development opportunities to improve agent performance.
- Instant replay of agent interactions. The popular timeline report in Verint’s Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics ™ solution displays recorded interactions, providing context to help understand the root cause of employee desktop behavior. By replaying the relevant interactions, managers and supervisors can get a complete picture of what users are doing to pinpoint anomalous behavior.
- Visual cues from recorded calls . With a transcript that provides visual identification of words and categories used throughout a customer interaction, call evaluators can quickly navigate to relevant parts without having to listen to the entire conversation.
- Segmentation and interaction targeting . Users can analyze customer interactions based on customer and/or business segmentation that have been pre-defined to easily categorize calls based on issues important to the organization—such as customer type, customer lifetime value, product or services used and/or survey response scores.
- Insight to process failures . Analysts can determine where the actual execution of a process is failing or perhaps reaching sub-optimal status. This can help organizations identify the correct measures of performance and put metrics in place that drive success at the overall operation level, as well as help ensure the optimal customer experience.
Businesses can uncover valuable, previously undiscovered information by using Impact 360 to investigate real-time alerts and notifications. Take into consideration the thousands of transactions occurring every day, as well as the multiple staff members across the enterprise. These groups need to know how to manage information effectively and get it to the right person and teams at the right time. Verint’s robust alert notifications provide organizations with a logical analytics-driven method to identify areas that change or require rapid attention, designate owners to guarantee action is taken and manage insights to build predictive workflows.