- Snap & Track: To make tracking healthy food choices even easier, members can use the app's Snap & Track feature to take a picture of their food and drinks that will integrate right into the app's PointsPlus® tracker. Members have three options for their photos: save to track later, assign a "Quick Add" value, or add all the foods and their corresponding portion sizes in that meal and let the app calculate the PointsPlus value. Photos can also be saved as a "favorite" to quickly use on future days and can easily be recognized throughout the app by the camera icon. Members can also share the photos through Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, and within the Weight Watchers community.
- Spaces: The new app also helps members to set up smart-choice strategies and action plans to take control in different environments and situations (e.g., eating out, travel, shopping). Users can easily browse six Spaces categories to find trouble spots and learn to manage them, personalize a collection of tips by flagging the most helpful ones, and quickly regain control during a "Panic Moment" where straying from the Program may seem like the only solution.
- Routines: To help members learn to establish healthy routines that can become second nature, the app allows users to select up to three tasks to do daily from an assortment of 16 powerful routines. With routine details, progress reports, and completed check-ins only one screen tap away, this feature helps to take the guesswork out of helping to make healthy choices become second nature.
New Weight Watchers 360Â° Mobile App Taps Our Technology Habit To Support Healthy Behavior Change
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.