(2) New Cingular Wireless Services, Inc. was formerly known as AT&T Wireless Services, Inc.
(3) AT&T Mobility LLC was formerly known as Cingular Wireless LLC.
The Exchange Offers expired at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on December 13, 2012.
For each $1,000 principal amount of Pool 1 Notes and Pool 2 Notes tendered (and not validly withdrawn) prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on November 29, 2012 (the “ Early Participation Date”) and accepted by AT&T, the following table sets forth the Total Consideration, the yield, the principal amount of the applicable series of New Notes, as priced below, and the amount of cash:
|Title of Security||Issuer||Total Consideration (1)||Yield (2)||Principal Amount of New Notes||Series of New Notes||Cash Payment|
|Pool 1 Notes|
|7.12% Debentures due 2097||BellSouthCorporation||$1,408.14||5.034%||$1,235.59||New 2042 Notes||$183.66|
|7.0% Notes due 2095||BellSouth Telecommunications, LLC||$1,384.19||5.034%||$1,202.90||New 2042 Notes||$192.10|
|6.65% Zero-to-Full Debentures due 2095||BellSouth Telecommunications, LLC||$1,133.11||5.034%||$1,129.96||New 2042 Notes||$13.31|
|Pool 2 Notes|
|7.875% Notes, due 2030||BellSouthCorporation||$1,395.39||4.534%||$1,079.83||New 2045 Notes||$316.31|
|6.875% Notes, due 2031||BellSouthCorporation||$1,294.25||4.534%||$1,059.58||New 2045 Notes||$235.40|
|6.550% Notes, due 2034||BellSouthCorporation||$1,275.01||4.534%||$1,097.01||New 2045 Notes||$178.76|
|6.00% Notes, due 2034||BellSouthCorporation||$1,202.22||4.534%||$1,051.28||New 2045 Notes||$151.67|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV