New solution helps lower costs and increase revenue through more efficient document and data management
BRAMPTON, ON, Dec. 17, 2012 /CNW/ - DATA Group Inc. (TSX: DGI) ("The DATA Group") has expanded its marketing and business communications offering with a new solution to help clients dramatically lower costs and increase revenue through improved document efficiency.
Document Process Management (DPM) addresses all stages of the process lifecycle for a wide range of print and electronic documents including e-forms, invoices, marketing collateral (direct marketing, promotion, point-of-sale), and account applications.
DPM makes the process more efficient and cost-effective by streamlining and optimizing underlying document activities such as design, development, deployment, scanning, data extraction, archiving, and disposal/destruction."Most, if not all business processes — from sales and marketing to purchasing and billing — are document-driven, so making these processes more efficient by redesigning and selectively applying document automation technology can have a tremendous impact on both operations and cost savings," said Ian Halliday, Vice-President, Document Process Management at The DATA Group. "DATA has decades of experience analyzing and managing client data and processes," said Halliday. "This solution builds on that knowledge with proven technology and services that allow us to take a closer look at clients' document-intensive processes, design solutions to improve them, and ultimately outsource them if need be — document process management is a core competency for us, but typically isn't for clients." DATA's DPM services include:
- Document process/workflow analysis and engineering
- Comprehensive Scanning Service Bureau operation (document prep, imaging, optical/intelligent recognition, data entry, conversion, etc.)
- Hard-copy storage/retrieval/destruction
- E-form design/development/management
- Secure e-presentment and hosting
- Complete process outsourcing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts