TORONTO, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Sun Life Financial Inc. (TSX: SLF) (NYSE: SLF) will hold an investor conference call to discuss the announced sale of the Company's domestic U.S. annuity business on Monday, December 17, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. ET. The conference call will be hosted by Dean A. Connor, President and Chief Executive Officer. The conference call and slides will be available via live audio webcast at www.sunlife.com/InvestorCallDec17 and by telephone. To access the conference call by telephone, dial 1-877-974-0445. Individuals participating in the call in a listen-only mode are encouraged to connect via the webcast.
The investor conference call will be archived and made available until January 17, 2013. To listen to a replay of the conference call, dial 416-640-1917 ( Toronto) or 1-877-289-8525 and enter access code 4583286#. The archive of the audio webcast will also be available on the Company's website.
About Sun Life Financial Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing a diverse range of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Chartered in 1865, Sun Life Financial and its partners today have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Vietnam and Bermuda. As of September 30, 2012, the Sun Life Financial group of companies had total assets under management of $515 billion. For more information please visit www.sunlife.com. Sun Life Financial Inc. trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE) and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges under the ticker symbol SLF. Note to Editors: All figures in Canadian dollars.
SOURCE Sun Life Financial Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV