- We completed one study that showed that Oxycyte ® had little to no effect on platelet activation, aggregation or adhesion when tested in vitro at clinically relevant concentrations on normal human blood. We have initiated a repeat study using blood from traumatic brain injury patients.
- Revenue earned under our U.S. Army funded research grant was $509,000 for the second quarter of 2013 compared to $78,000 for the three months ended October 31, 2011.
- Initiated four studies to assess the impact of Oxycyte on the overall health of the immune system, bacterial opsonization and phagocytic activity, innate immunity, and its effect on the primary immune response cells of the liver and spleen.
- Net cash used in operating activities was $1.1 million for the second quarter of 2013 compared to $2.5 million for the same period in the prior year.
- Reduced financial loss from operations to $0.7 million for the second quarter of 2013 compared to $2.1 million for same period last year.
- Secured a new Cooperative R&D Agreement with the U.S. Navy to research using Oxycyte PFC Emulsion as an intravenous treatment for infected wounds and related injuries.
- Engaged global contract research organization Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD) to manage STOP-TBI Phase IIb trial for Oxycyte PFC Emulsion.
Oxygen Biotherapeutics Reports Second Quarter FY2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts