- Refinery crude oil throughput capacity of approximately 14,500 barrels per day;
- Refinery currently produces ultra-low sulfur diesel, jet fuel, specialty solvents, reformates, naphtha, and vacuum gas oil;
- Approximately 0.2 million barrels of storage capacity at the San Antonio refinery and approximately 0.2 million barrels of crude oil storage capacity at a crude oil terminal located in Elmendorf, Texas; and
- Crude oil feedstocks sourced from South Texas, primarily the Eagle Ford Shale.
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. Announces Agreement To Acquire San Antonio, Texas Refinery Assets From NuStar Energy, L.P. For Approximately $115 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts