NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Doug Kass of Seabreeze Partners is known for his accurate stock market calls and keen insights into the economy, which he shares with RealMoney Pro readers in his daily trading diary.
It's the Earnings Cliff
Originally published on Friday, Dec. 14 at 8:58 a.m. EST.
- No rush to buy now .
Friday's Apple Negative Headlines
Originally published on Friday, Dec. 14 at 11:34 a.m. EST.
- What's doing the rounds.
Several more negative sell-side calls on weak supply chain checks (Apple,
(JBL), etc). See comments from DB Asia/Japan.
AAPL iPhone 5 launch in China uneventful with lines small:
Hon-Hai -5% (Largan limit down & LPL hit Thursday) on AAPL iPhone 5 demand concerns.
Several more articles out overnight about NAND/DRAM pricing continuing to rip higher.
Apple's Decision To Make The New iMacs Super Thin
The Short Treasury ETF Gets Interesting
Originally published on Thursday, Dec. 13 at 12:50 p.m. EST.
- The TBT has fallen to a level that should be near support.
Chasing the Dragon
Originally published on Monday, Dec. 10 at 10:20 a.m. EST.
The economic data out of China has clearly improved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV