Yahoo! Inc. and WWE ® (NYSE: WWE) today announced the exclusive global online live stream of the Rolling Stones 50 th anniversary concert, an historic pay-per-view special that will take place on Saturday, December 15 at 9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT on Yahoo! Music ( http://music.yahoo.com).
Rolling Stones fans can come to Yahoo! for historic footage including past concerts, band interviews and backstage access. Beginning at 8:30 p.m. ET/ 5:30 p.m. PT on December 15, fans can watch an exclusive special entitled Countdown to the Rolling Stones, featuring pre-show activities and a countdown of the 10 greatest Rolling Stones moments of all-time.
The Rolling Stones concert is the latest in a series of exclusive special music events accessible to millions of viewers on Yahoo! From concerts such as the Clinton Foundation 10th Anniversary and iHeart Radio festival, to red carpet premieres for “Twilight: Breaking Dawn” and “The Hunger Games,” Yahoo! brings our users their latest entertainment obsessions and their time-honored favorites, across computers and mobile devices.
“The Rolling Stones’ music has crossed generations and the world and Yahoo! is excited to bring this very special music event to our global audience," said Erin McPherson, Vice President and Head of Yahoo!’s video and originals. “The Rolling Stones are living legends, and we are honored that the band and WWE chose us to be a part of their 50 th anniversary celebration.”“We are pleased to partner with Yahoo!, a global leader in digital media, to bring the Rolling Stones pay-per-view online to millions across the world,” said Vince McMahon, Chairman and CEO, WWE. "Our partnership will create unprecedented reach for this historic event.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV