AP Interview: Quebec Premier Seeks US Investments
The premier's visit to New York included private visits with potential investors â¿¿ she said there are companies that have decided to invest, though she said it was too soon to say which â¿¿ an address to industry and state and local government representatives at the Foreign Policy Association, and a night out to see a dance performance of Les Ballets Jazz de Montreal at the contemporary ballet Joyce theater.
Her mission was over Friday evening, but she planned to spend an extra day shopping in New York and (the mere mention filled her with joy) eating a New York pretzel from one of the city's iconic food carts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV