GREAT NECK, N.Y., Dec. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate record growth and earnings , Community National Bank (CBNY.OB), the fastest-growing commercial community bank in the New York tri-state area, hosted their annual dinner meeting for Directors and VIP Clients December 6, 2012 at the Engineers Country Club in Roslyn Harbor. Bank chairman, president and CEO, Stuart H. Lubow, presided over the affair, led the festivities and welcomed important guests to this special celebration.
With more than 155 people in attendance, this was a momentous occasion for the bank and a way to say thank you to those who have contributed to its success.
Before introducing the keynote speaker, Mr. Lubow noted that Community National Bank has enjoyed record 29% growth in 2012, and 31% deposit growth, pushing the bank past $700 million in assets.In the first quarter of 2013, the bank will open its eleventh branch, Mr. Lubow proudly announced. Like all CNB branches, the new one in Hewlett Harbor will include lending officers authorized to make quick, independent loan decisions without having to go through out-of-state loan committees. Everybody at CNB is accessible, including the President, he added. Mr. Insana spoke about the economy and what lies ahead in 2013. He predicted three to four percent growth, and that Congress will reach a deal to avoid "the fiscal cliff" before year-end.
SOURCE Community National Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV