Families Of Virginia Tech Victims Statement On Sandy Hook School Shooting
CENTREVILLE, Va., Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- We at the VTV Family Outreach Foundation, victims and survivors of the Virginia Tech tragedy, express our sincere and heartfelt condolences to the families of the children, teachers, and staff lost, survivors, and other victims in this time of trauma and grief. VTV's Crisis Response Team (CRT) stands ready to participate, along with other organizations, to respond to this tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. Our tragic experiences are of course unique, yet similar. VTV stands ready to help if called on.
Joe Samaha, President of VTV Family Outreach Foundation, said, "The immediate concern we have is for those families in Newtown whose lives are now altered, forever. From our VTV experience, as families of the victims and survivors of the April 16, 2007 massacre at Virginia Tech, we know that their loss is incredible. Helping all to deal with the aftermath will take a lifetime of love and dedication."
About VTVThe VTV Family Outreach Foundation is a national non-profit organization created by a majority of the families of the victims and survivors of the April 16, 2007 mass shooting tragedy at Virginia Tech. The focus of VTV is to promote and advocate for the safety and security of the nation's colleges and universities – and to provide assistance and services to victims of school and college crime and their families. To learn more, please visit: http://www.vtvfamilyfoundation.org.
SOURCE VTV Family Outreach Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV