NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) announced today that the Niobrara Falls Open Season will be extended from noon CT December 14, 2012 to noon CT February 15, 2013. In light of the holidays and end-of-year vacations, this extension will allow more time for potential shippers to evaluate the project and submit binding commitments.
As previously announced on October 15, 2012, NuStar is assessing shipper interest in firm priority space to transport crude petroleum from the Niobrara Shale near Platteville and Watkins, Colorado to Wichita Falls, Texas. The Niobrara Falls Project would also have the capability to transport Permian and Granite Wash crude petroleum delivered into NuStar’s Dixon, Texas Tank Farm for delivery to the various destinations.
More information about the project and the open season is available at www.nustarenergy.com/Customers/Pages/NuStarOpenSeason.aspx.
NuStar Energy L.P., a publicly traded master limited partnership based in San Antonio, is one of the largest independent liquids terminal and pipeline operators in the nation. NuStar currently has 8,573 miles of pipeline; 87 terminal and storage facilities that store and distribute crude oil, refined products and specialty liquids; a fuels refinery with a throughput capacity of 14,500 barrels per day; and 50% ownership in two asphalt refineries with a combined throughput capacity of 104,000 barrels per day. The Partnership’s combined system has approximately 95 million barrels of storage capacity, and NuStar has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, including St. Eustatius in the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and Turkey. For more information, visit NuStar Energy L.P.'s Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV