Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NECB) (the “Company’) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per common share. The dividend will be paid on or about December 31, 2012 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 24, 2012.
Northeast Community Bancorp, MHC (the “MHC”), the Company’s majority stockholder, has determined to waive receipt of the quarterly dividend. On December 13, 2012, the MHC received notice from the Federal Reserve that it does not object to the waiver of dividends paid by the Company in the next twelve months. In addition, on November 9, 2012, members of the MHC approved the dividend waiver at a special meeting of members.
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Northeast Community Bank. Northeast Community Bank is a federally chartered savings bank that operates four full-service branches in New York and four full-service branches in Danvers, Plymouth, Framingham and Quincy, Massachusetts and loan production offices in Danvers, Massachusetts and White Plains, New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV