JAMAICA, N.Y., Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Baltia Air Lines, Inc. (OTCBB: BLTA) announces that it has opened a base of operations at Willow Run Airport in Michigan. Baltia also maintains offices at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Crewmember and Dispatcher training will be conducted at Kalitta Air's training facilities at Willow Run and aircraft maintenance will be performed by Kalitta Maintenance in Oscoda, MI.
The East Michigan Flight Standards District Office at Willow Run Airport, which oversees these activities, is now conducting Baltia's FAA Air Carrier Certification.
D.O.T. Regulatory Disclaimer:Baltia is a U.S. startup airline. No ticket sales are currently available. This service is subject to receipt of government operating authority. Contact: Barry Clare, 718-244-8880 SOURCE Baltia Air Lines, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV